As cyber threats continue to expand in both volume and magnitude across every sector, organisations have developed the appreciation for continuously improving cyber disaster prevention, recovery, and business continuity plans by developing their technology frameworks and investing in their people.
While technology enables companies' operations, people are the most important "gatekeepers" in ensuring cybersecurity is successfully integrated and maintained throughout organizations. In this roundtable, leaders in cybersecurity, data governance, corporate policies and people management will convene to discuss the most pressing matter: What skills will we need in the future, and what can we do to help us get there.
Join this roundtable to address these pressing issues:
- How can we ensure that employees are prepared and vigilant when it comes to incident monitoring, response, and management?
- Managing third-party risks beyond the organisation.
- Developing a continuous framework for addressing cyber threats, staying up-to-date with the latest developments in cyber-attacks, threat identification approaches, and response.
- Hiring and training with cyber resilience in mind: What competencies will be required in the future?
- Legal and regulatory skills needed to respond to future cyber threats and associated compliance risks.
Roundtable hosts include:
- Aaron Raj, Editor, Tech Wire Asia
- Dashveenjit Kaur, Senior Tech Reporter for Tech Wire Asia and TechHQ
- Alexandra Jorissen, SG Tech Mentor
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from industry leaders and acquire essential skills to navigate the present cybersecurity talent shortage.