Executive Panel: It’s now, or never! A thought leaders’ panel on our co-habitat with AI
11 Oct 2023
Tech Week Mainstage
Struggles have been observed since the beginning of the industrial revolution. And here we are again, at the doorstep to the next transformative technologies that are promised to change our world of works and life, forever.
Join this enlightening discussion on the most significant impacts AI applications will have on business, governance, and society as a whole. In this session, our panelists will shed light on the transformative potential of AI that we are yet to imagine, the potential opportunities, and the risks to mitigate and cross-industry collaboration necessitated. Discover how businesses are leveraging AI-driven automation, predictive analytics, and personalized customer experiences to gain a competitive edge and unlock new avenues for growth.
- How will Generative AI transform research, manufacturing, and business in the next 2 years?
- What’s AI ethics? Who gets to decide?
- Where will AI take us to the future of healthcare, education, climate change, social inequality and policy making
- Insights into regulatory frameworks and ethical guidelines necessary to ensure responsible AI
- What’s next after Generative AI?
- When do we achieve General Artificial Intelligence?
SpeakersDr. Charles Cheung, Senior Data Scientist and Deputy Director - NVIDIA AI Technology Center HK | NVIDIADr. Magda Lilia Chelly, Managing Director and Chief Information Security Officer - Responsible Cyber Pte. Ltd.