Panel Discussion: Expanding Horizons: Charting the Course for Cross-Border Commerce, Expansion, and Supply Chain Optimization
11 Oct 2023
International Commerce Theatre
With the focus on international expansion, and supply chain optimisation, this panel brings together regional business & technology leaders with insightful stories on strategies, innovations that enable them to overcome challenges in cross-border commerce. Amid the disruptions to global trades, geopolitical instability, unprecedented sanctions that have reordered the trade routes across product segments, given rise to economic decoupling and the rapid nearshoring, business leaders face shortage or increased costs of movement for their critical resources in production and in trades. How are they navigating troubled waters?
- Understand the new order of global trade flows from impacts of war and geopolitical tension
- Increased cost of product movement - how do you mitigate this risk?
- Regulatory sanctions and impacts on your business
- Strategizing for international expansion, unlock new markets, drive revenue growth, and stay ahead of competition
- Improving supply chain & inventory management
- Technologies and partnerships that you will need