PANEL: AI-powered Cybersecurity - Protecting the Unknown
12 Oct 2023
Cyber Security World Keynote Theatre
As cybercrime grows, the industry has to embrace cutting-edge technologies to keep up. AI has too quickly become the latest threat, but also a useful tool in cyber intelligence and risk mitigation. In this panel, we will discover the latest risks from cyberthreats and innovation in cybersecurity or cyberimmunity. From AI-powered defences and zero trust architectures, cloud security to quantum-resistant cryptography and supply chain attacks, our experts will share case studies and best practices, and identify areas of improvement, whether in your workforce readiness or in IT infrastructure.
- How should CISOs approach AI and Machine Learning now to generate business value?
- How are attackers using AI in phishing?
- Is it possible to accurately identify threat patterns and indicators of compromise from AI threats
- Innovations in Behavioral Analytics
- AI-Enhanced User Authentication and AI-powered training platforms